Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Very Busy

In the past 24 hours I have

-Read 2 Books (Dark Hunger & The Murder of King Tut)
-Almost cleaned Kitten's room (a huge task since she likes to throw everything she owns on the floor)
-Wrote 6 new post on Just Contest Stuff
-Spent an hour just playing with Kitten
-Read 4 Books to Kitten
-Did some knittin'
-Almost caught up with the laundry
-Entered a bunch of giveaways

And yes, I did sleep. 5 1/2 hours. And on top of that, in the past two weeks I have actually removed from my home 5 full bags (large bags) of useless, broken, or outgrown things. YAY!!!
However, the weight loss thing is not going well. I have actually managed to gain 4 pounds. I blame it on the Chinese Restaurant. All you can eat & the best food on the planet, seriously. All that MSG will take ages to get out of my system.

3 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Wow! How much caffeine have you had? lol. Sounds like you really got a bust of energy and put it to great use.

Glad to hear you got a lot done. If you still need more to do I have some spare laundry for you... lol.

Creative Chronicler said...

Can I have your energy secret? Must be the MSG.

金瓜米粉Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.