Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just A Few Things

1. If your computer was acting wonky today, it may not have been your computer. Google/Blogger has been having issues all day. After some research, they may have done some kind of "upgrade" last night/this morning. Slow loads, timing out, and site not found (not to mention missing widgets) are all problems I encountered today. I'm not the only one, as I read plenty of posts complaining of these same troubles. Seems to be working better now.

2. I am amazed at the number of bloggers who do not have a button. Not even "new" bloggers, but well-established, been around a while bloggers. If you would like a button, email me (gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com) & we'll see if we can work together to make you one.

3. If you do have a button & it isn't on my sidebar yet, I will get around to it. I have been sick this past week & still am, so haven't been getting as much done as I would like. I will catch up this weekend, I hope.

No comments: