Monday, February 15, 2010

The Lunch Punch®


For those who haven't seen them, The Lunch Punch® is a food cutter specifically designed for cutting the crusts off of your sandwiches with minimal waste. The Lunch Punch® is taller than a cookie cutter, so it easily cuts through two pieces of bread without "squishing" them.
I won a set of The Lunch Punch® from Sugar Pop Ribbons & couldn't wait to get them in the mail. I opted for the Match & Munch™ set. I LOVE companies that go above & beyond what they promise! Not only did I receive the Match & Munch™ set, they also sent the Critter Cutters™ set!
Kitten loves them. But of course, it isn't that dificult to impress a four year old. Mohawk Man loves them, too. (Psst! Don't tell him I told you) It is much more difficult to impress an "I'm-too-cool-for-everything" Teenager. He was actually all like, "Cool!" and "I have to make myself a sandwich!" (A miracle in & of itself)
And The Lunch Punch® sets actually work. I really hate it when you get something & it only sorta-kinda works like it's supposed to. I didn't have that disappointment with The Lunch Punch®. They actually cut right through the bread & filling with no problems.
The Lunch Punch® can be bought in the US at Sweet Madys for $14.00 a set.


FTC: I won these on another blog. No one asked me to write about them; no one asked me to link to anyone. I just think this is a neat product that actually does what it claims to do, & wanted to let people know. I received no compensation for this post.

No comments: