Sunday, February 7, 2010
Sugar Doll Award
CC Chronicles was nice enough to give me this award on Wednesday. I love her book reviews. They are short & honest & well-written. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you really should.
I'm supposed to tell you ten things about myself & then pass the award along to other bloggers.
1. I can knit, crochet & quilt.
2. I read 20-30 books a month.
3. I was born in North Carolina & spent most of my childhood there.
4. I don't care much for instructions & feel things like "recipes" & "patterns" are merely suggestions.
5. I don't have "favorites". No favorite song, movie, color, book, writer, etc.
6. I will be watching the Superbowl today & will be rooting for the Saints.
7. My nails grow freakishly fast. I find it very difficult to do anything with short nails.
8. I'm a cat person. I currently have 3 indoor cats & feed a feral colony that lives in my neighborhood.
Seriously, I can't think of anything else. So... to pass this along...
1. Henrietta at A Hen's Nest
2. Julee at Mommy's Memorandum
OK. I can't think of anybody else right now.
Posted by Aimee at 1:37 PM